1. Go to the closest art store and purchase an A4 sized scratch board and scratch board’s tool.
2. Search up in image that looks well in black and white
3. Edit the color to make it fits to deep black and pure white
4. Print and tape it to the scratch board.
5. Slowly trace the outline of the scratch board and detailed the color afterward.
After you able to trace the outline of the picture you want to scratch on your scratch board, everything should be very easy for you. Scratch board is one of my most favorite project that I have ever done in the many years of my “art life.” It is easy, fun to do, best tool to kill time, and the final product is very satisfactory when you’ve done it right. My advice for you is you should start of doing a zebra, or a giraffe because those are the easiest animals to edit and also to trace and scratch as well. The hardest thing to scratch is always a portrait but I did it anyway (I did Theodore from Prison Break). Hope you guys have fun trying to scratch something out!